Tuesday, June 17, 2014

My word how time flies

I am amazed is to how fast 6 months has flown by!! Charlotte is now eating solid foods. We first started avocado and she loved it! After three days she did seem to have a little problem with pooping so the dr said to do a little prune juice until she popped normally again.

She is now on day 3 of peas and she is doing great. The first day she gagged and dry heaved so we only did a few bites. Now she is eating 4 ounces in one sitting. And she isn't spitting it out. Which helps me keep her white shirts white ;).

She has been sitting like a pro for quite sometime. She leans forward and has the desire to crawl but as she leans forward and falls on her belly and she HATES being on her belly. She never gets mad but she instantly rolls to her back and does a crunch like thing and tried to sit back up.

We have done no formula and I am feeling pretty proud that we have been able to avoid that. It also helps that I have a supportive husband who helps clean all my pumping supplies.

I have been searching for another job since before I got pregnant and have literally put out 27 resumes since October 2013. So to say I am discouraged would be a huge understatement. I've had 2 places want me in for an interview. The first I felt like it wouldn't be the right fit. It would be a 12 hour day away from my baby. The second I went and interviewed but walking out I knew I didn't get it.

The this last Monday work got really bad! I hit my limit and knew I wanted to be done with Maceys. So Charel and I decided that I would quit by August 1. So now we are in a time crunch. I have plans for more applications and hope one of them works.

Life seems a little tough right now but it is still so wonderful with my little family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment