Saturday, February 26, 2011

My New Plan

With Charel working two jobs now I have been thinking about what I was going to do instead of spending money, aka driving to Clinton or Lehi to visit family. I had applied for a part time job at Wingers for school purposes, and thought that would be perfect because not only would I not be out spending money I'd make more money. Besides I have watched/ Listened to all my movies multiple times and even Garth Brooks Ultimate Hit CD and DVD collection a few times. I needed something.

I had an interview with Wingers and thought it went great! Not sure I am liking the Sunday thing but if I made enough then I'd be more open to it. While working Maceys I got a call from Wingers.. I got the job!!

Charel came and picked me up from work and he took me to Dennys to celebrate! We came home and started calculating out Finances ( I won't sleep unless I've thought through what ever is In my mind. ) if everything goes according to plan his car could be paid off by June and Mine be January! Plus looking for a house by our 3 Anniversary which is 2012.

It's a wonderful feeling knowing everything is coming together!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the job! Are you going to be working at the one by Maceys?

    ReplyDelete